(615) 821 4611
Thank you for viewing our policies and supporting us.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Please show up to your appointment completely bare-faced. (Otherwise, you will need to spend your appointment time to wash your lashes.)
- Clean your lashes completely. (No mascara, makeup, oil product residue)
- No waterproof eye makeup.
- Do not perm your eyelashes or manually curl them.
- Work out and/or shower before your appointment.
- Contact lenses MUST BE removed during the service. Please bring your lens case to store your lenses in during the service.
- DO NOT apply moisture cream or sunblock in your eye area.
- Please silence your phone during the service. Talking while in your service can be difficult for your professional. More than welcome to relax and take your beauty naps.
CANCELLATION & NO SHOW
- 50% cancellation fee for any appointment cancelled with less than a 24 hour notice.
- 50% fee for NO SHOW clients.
TIME & LATE POLICY
- It's not an in-and-out appointment. Your technician may have other clients right behind you.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your appointment to fill out a consent form and get a consultation about your lash style on your first visit.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment on return visits.
- Come to your appointment makeup free, this means no mascara, eyeliner or eye shadow. If you are wearing makeup, please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment. This will avoid any delay in your service.
- If you're arriving more than 15 minutes late will most likely be rescheduled because we cannot guarantee full satisfaction of your result and that need to accommodate others who appointment follows yours.
- There's NO REFUNDS. However, if you have severe irritation or an allergic reaction, please contact us within 48 hours of your appointment and we will give you removal service at NO CHARGE.
- If you have issues with abnormal amount of your extensions falling out in less than 24 hours (approximately more than 10-15 lashes), please let us know within 48 hours of your appointment. We will be happy to give you a free correction that make your lashes full again at NO CHARGE.
ALREADY HAD EXTENSIONS BY ANOTHER SALON/INDIVIDUAL STYLIST?
- We do accept clients who have already had extensions applied by another salon/individual stylist. However, we are seeing a huge number of improper applications resulting in clumpy, stuck, and damaged lashes. We cannot do great work on top of poor work. Therefor, your professional will ask you to get a removal service and schedule for new full set.
- We can give you a lash refill even if you already have extensions from another salon/individual stylist if you have at least 50% of properly applied extensions remaining. (If you have less than 50% of your extensions, you will be charged the full set price.)